Former perpetual vicarage of the diocese of Périgueux and having depended on the chapter of Aubeterre. The church dates back to the 12th century, with some remnants of the 11th century. Prohibited, because of its state of obsolescence, in 1694, it was consolidated soon after. Restored in 1867, 1878 and 1898, it received brick vaults. It includes a nave, a span under a dome, surmounted by a bell tower, and two side chapels.